- Is a state of equanimity or imperturbability "immovable mind", "immovable heart" or "unmoving heart". It is a philosophical or mental dimension to a martial art which contributes to the effectiveness of the advanced practitioner.
|7 virtues of Bushido|
- Path of a Warrior is a Japanese word which is way of the samurai life, loosely analogous to the concept of chivalry. It originates from the samurai moral code and stresses frugality, loyalty, martial arts mastery, and honor unto death.
To Built a strong Mind, Body & Spirit in order to Adapt in any situation You are into. Build a strong Discipline among a Student/Participant. Built a path or dreams so the Student of Bujinkan Budo Malaysia can Pursue thier dreams. Respect each other in order to form a harmony atmosphere.
We are all in one organization, so basically we are like family / brothers or sisters.
In organization there's :
- No foe's or enemy
- No win or loss
- No who's better & who's not
- There's only Who you are & what you are
- Sensei (teacher) & Student